3rd Degree of Reiki A - Master Practitioner
Time & Location
About The Event
The 3rd Level of Reiki - Master Practitioner will be delivered in two online sessions of 3 hours each to allow for the students to process and better integrate the teachings:
- Saturday, September 27th from 9am to 12pm.
- Sunday, September 28th from 9am to 12pm.
The class outline includes:
- The Reiki Master symbol
- Attunement ceremony
- Advanced healing techniques
- The Reiki Grid
- The use of crystals with Reiki
- Distant sessions with crystals
- Advanced clearing techniques
- The role of the Reiki Master in the community
A downloadable/printable manual will be sent prior to the beginning of the class and a Certificate of Completion will be mailed to each participant.
About the facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Reiki Master, trained in Peru and India, and belongs to the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage. She is an affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) and the Shukla Reiki Yoga Adhyatma Sewa Samiti (SRYASS) of India. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe healing studio in Port Moody.
* Reiki 2nd Degree - Okuden.
* At least 6 months practice of Reiki on self and others.
- Class fee$350$3500$0
- Returning Master Practitioner$50$500$0