1st Degree Reiki Class - Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho
Time & Location
About The Event
The focus of the 1st Degree of Reiki class is for the participants to become familiar and understand the basic concepts of Energy Healing as well as to learn about the history and tradition behind Reiki.
In this class we will cover:
- Definition of energy. Subtle and Sensory energies. How to scan subtle energies.
- Energy fields of the human body. The Human Chakra system.
- The History of Reiki: background and worldview.
- The Five Pillars of Reiki: the Five Principles, Breathing techniques, Hands-on healing, Symbols & Mantras and Attunements.
- How to perform a Reiki session on self and others with confidence and best standards.
This is an Online class, delivered in 3 sessions of 2 hours each to allow for proper integration, question making/answering and participant's practice.
The sessions will take place on:
- Saturday, October 3rd from 9am to 11am.
- Sunday, October 4th from 9am to 11am.
- Saturday, October 10th from 9am to 11am.
On the last session, on October 10th, participants will experience the Attunement process.
- Online Attunement and Practice: Receive your distant attunement* energetically and join the online practice and demonstration.
* About the distant attunement: the attunement process is a traditional blessing ceremony where the energy channels of the practitioner are cleared to transmit the Reiki energy. The Reiki Master does this in an energetic way, so, no physical presence is strictly necessary making it no different from an in-person attunement.
A downloadable manual will be sent two weeks before the class begins and a Completion Certificate will be awarded and mailed at the end of the class.
About the facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Reiki Master, trained in Peru and India, and belongs to the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage. She is an affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) and the Shukla Reiki Yoga Adhyatma Sewa Samiti (SRYASS) of India. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe studio in Port Moody.
What our students are saying:
"I would like to thank you Rosario for the amazing course. Reiki level one exceeds my expectations! I am honoured to be part of the Reiki community and for sure couldn't have chosen a better master to guide me through this endless learning process. Your passion, charisma and care are admirable and made all the difference on this course. Congratulations."
Fernanda Coutinho Osorio
"I was fortunate to find Rosario when searching for a reiki practitioner; she is a kind, beautiful soul and it comes through in her work both as a practitioner and teacher. I was also fortunate to take my Reiki Level 1 course with Rosario, and will be signing up for her Level 2 course!."
To learn more about Reiki, visit :
To learn about the Reiki degrees and courses schedule, visit:
- Class fee - 3 sessions online$100$1000$0
- Class fee - Monitors$30$300$0