Sat, Mar 09|
Munay Space - North Vancouver
Fundamentals of Shamanism - Workshop III
In this class we will learn how to make Offerings to Mother Earth, the Sun, the Moon and the Elements for Healing our environment with the power of intention. *This classes are open, assistance to previous classes is not mandatory*
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Munay Space - North Vancouver, 1079 Roosevelt Crescent, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M3, Canada
About The Event
Register for this nurturing class and take a deeper dive into the basic practices of Shamanism.
In this third class we will focus on:
- Learning how to make a basic “Despacho”: Offerings to Mother Earth (Gaia, Pachamama), the sun, the moon and the elements for the purpose of healing our environment with the power of intention.
Some things to consider bringing to our class:
- A comfortable little stool, cushion or yoga mat to sit on our circle. Chairs will be also available.
- Journal / Notebook and pen.
- Offerings for Mother Earth: Nuts, Candy, Chocolate, Cornmeal, Tobacco, Red and White flowers, shells, anything your heart would love to offer, it will be used in the making of your own Despacho.
- A rattle. A basic homemade rattle can be done by putting some loose raw rice/beans/chickpeas into a plastic bottle or can.
- A bottle of water is a good idea to keep hydrated.
- Any sacred object you wish to bless in our altar.
**Extra materials will be provided in the class**
About the Facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Pachakuti Mesa Tradition carrier, Munay KI rites medicine woman and has been initiated in the Ancient Peruvian rites by beloved Kamasqa curandero and Altomisayoq Don Oscar Miro-Quesada and Shamanic teachers Chrysta Lynn and Sandra Ingerman among other traditions. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe healing studio in Port Moody.
Workshop III ticket$50.00