Fundamentals of Shamanism - Workshop III
Time & Location
About The Event
Register for this nurturing class and take a deeper dive into the basic practices of Shamanism.
In this third class we will focus on:
- Learning how to make a basic “Despacho”: Offerings to Mother Earth (Gaia, Pachamama), the sun, the moon and the elements for the purpose of healing our environment with the power of intention.
Some things to consider bringing to our class:
- A comfortable little stool, cushion or yoga mat to sit on our circle. Chairs will be also available.
- Journal / Notebook and pen.
- Offerings for Mother Earth: Nuts, Candy, Chocolate, Cornmeal, Tobacco, Red and White flowers, shells, anything your heart would love to offer, it will be used in the making of your own Despacho.
- A rattle. A basic homemade rattle can be done by putting some loose raw rice/beans/chickpeas into a plastic bottle or can.
- A bottle of water is a good idea to keep hydrated.
- Any sacred object you wish to bless in our altar.
**Extra materials will be provided in the class**
About the Facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Pachakuti Mesa Tradition carrier, Munay KI rites medicine woman and has been initiated in the Ancient Peruvian rites by beloved Kamasqa curandero and Altomisayoq Don Oscar Miro-Quesada and Shamanic teachers Chrysta Lynn and Sandra Ingerman among other traditions. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe healing studio in Port Moody.
" I took Rosario's intro to Shamanism. It was amazing! Rosario is so cultured and knowledgeable, I loved every minute of it. Highly recommend any type of workshop/ healing from this beautiful soul. She is gentle, kind and full of love. She truly practices what she preaches." Ourania Megalos
"Rosario Tate shares her culture, spirit, and knowledge in a beautiful and supportive way in her shamanic offerings. Weaving music (drumming, rattle, vocals) into ritual with story, she can create a space we've never been before. We are so blessed to have Rosario in our community sharing her wisdom and experience." Wendy Hawkin
- Sold OutWorkshop III ticket$60$600$0