Reiki 2nd Degree Class - Okuden
Time & Location
About The Event
In this class students will receive the 2nd Degree or Okuden attunement and correspondent Usui symbols which will allow them to channel higher levels of Reiki energy and use it effectively for the purpose of mental and emotional healing.
Different techniques for sending Distant Reiki will also be learnt and practiced.
Class content includes:
- The Mental and Emotional Symbols
- Distant Healing Symbol and techniques
- Healing unwanted habits
- The Gassho Meditation
- Reiki techniques for Manifestation and Personal Empowerment
Materials and manuals as well as a nutritious lunch will be provided. A Completion Certificate will be awarded at the end of the class.
About the facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Shinpiden, Reiki Master, trained in Peru and India, and belongs to the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage.
She is an affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) and the Shukla Reiki Yoga Adhyatma Sewa Samiti (SRYASS) of India. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe healing studio in Port Moody.
* Reiki 1st Degree - Shoden required.
* Students from other traditions and masters are welcome, please contact me at email@example.com prior registration for details and further steps.
- Class fee$250$2500$0