Sat, Jul 20|
Perry Roe Building - Port Moody
Reiki 3rd Degree A - Master Practitioner
At this level you will learn the required techniques to deal with the more challenging cases with an effective, safe and compassionate approach. In addition, you will become familiar with various aspects of acquiring and utilizing crystals & gemstones for enhanced healing and manifestation.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PDT
Perry Roe Building - Port Moody, 2227 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2A6, Canada
About The Event
The 3rd Level of Reiki - Master Practitioner will be taught in a 8hr session happening on Saturday, July 20th.
The class outline includes:
- The Reiki Master symbol
- Attunement ceremony
- Advanced healing techniques
- The Reiki Grid
- The Reiki Master meditation
- The use of crystals with Reiki
- Advanced clearing techniques
- The role of the Reiki Master in the community
About the facilitator:
Rosario Tate is a Reiki Master, trained in Peru and India, and belongs to the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage. She is an affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) and the Shukla Reiki Yoga Adhyatma Sewa Samiti (SRYASS) of India. She is also an active member of the Tri-cities community and leads The Healing Tribe healing studio in Port Moody.
* Reiki 2nd Degree - Okuden.
* At least 6 months practice of Reiki on self and others.
* Students from other traditions and masters are welcome, please contact me at email@example.com prior registration for details and further steps.
- Ticket type
Manuals, materials and Completion Certificate includedPrice$350.00