Time & Location
Oct 15, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PDT
Port Moody, BC
About The Event
IMPORTANT REQUISITE: This class is for participants who have completed the Principles of Shamanism Workshops
In these 2 full days we will:
- Learn how to tune-in the proper mindset to practice spiritual journeys.
- Deepen our exploration of the hidden realms of the Upper and Lower world.
- Leave the fear states of ego behind allowing us to work from the heart.
- Work in communion with your helping spirits.
- Learn and practice the retrieval of power loss for another person to support their conscious evolution. (Power Animal retrieval).
- Learn how to be vulnerable and humble, using the power of your voice to tell your journey stories without bias and in a trusting community.
- Learn how to receive clear insight from the spiritual world for personal growth and wellbeing.
- Reframe our routines to fit the shamanic journey into our modern life.
The fee for the class is $400.
* Payments can be done via credit card/Paypal/e-transfer or cash.
* There are many options to pay in installments. Just ask and send your proposal.
* Lunch will be provided (option from veget/vegan - non vegan) or bring your own.
From $134.00 to $400.00
From $134.00 to $400.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal